Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Entry the first


Fine. Now I do have a blog, too. Everyone has one, right? So it was about time that I joined the crowd. And as I like to comment now and then on other blogs it's only fair that I give my targets a way of hitting back. Only problem is, what shall I write into my blog? I never took to diary writing before. So I guess this is why I called my blog the realm of conjecture. One conjecture at least seams fairly certain: that next to no-one will come to read here. Which is kind of reassuring, since being no native speaker of English, there shall be lots and lots of badly chosen words, spelling errors and grammar slips. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Kathryn Warner said...

Hi GeorgeD - welcome to blogland! Looking forward to reading your posts!

Kathryn Warner said...

Oops, forgot to say thanks for linking to my blog! I've added a link to you on mine, too.

GeorgeD said...

Thank you so much. This is very kind of you, and your encouragement is greatly appreciated -- the more so, since I'm an avid reader of your blog, standing in awe of your vast knowledge, and your writing skills! I just hope that you won't be too disappointed with my assorted bag of odds and ends...